Fitness and Experience
- We recommend that participants are able to swim, though it’s not required.
- Minimum age 8 years.
- Maximum weight 110kg (due to board volume)
- Please advise if you have any medical conditions.
What to Bring/Wear
- Bathing Suit
- Hat and Sunscreen
- Glasses straps
- Change of Clothes
What is Supplied
- Allow up to 2 hours for your experience with approx 60 minutes paddling on the water.
- Professional and Experienced Guides
- Drinking water & tropical fruit picnic.
- Stand Up Paddle is the fastest growing water sport in the world
- Participation promotes fitness, strengthening of the core muscles and improvement in balance & coordination
- Almost every muscle in the body is used at some point during paddleboarding
- Any form of exercise will make your body release endorphins, providing a short-term burst of happiness and promotes better sleep, improved mood and less anxiety
- We meet at Witchcliffe, which is 5 minutes drive south of Margaret River. From there participants follow the guide vehicle in their own vehicle to the Stand Up Paddle Spot which takes a further 15 minutes